Welcome to LiteCor Electrical
LiteCor is an NICEIC registered, Domestic Installer for all electrical work in houses, including that to Part P of the Building Regulations, and is also a registered, NICEIC Approved Contractor, for all electrical work in shops, offices and electrical work in factories and warehouses including property maintenance for landlords. The owner of LiteCor is a qualified Electrical Engineer, specialising in the industrial field.
Telephone: 01494 535 904. Email: email@example.com. Circuit breaker tripping?, fuse blowing ? – Telephone 07943 179 505 for an Emergency Electrician.
Contact LiteCor Electrical to get a free quote for work in your property from an NICEIC electrical contractor. Use the easy contact-us form for all enquiries, a reply will be sent to your email address within a very short period. There is no callout charge for an emergency as such, but for the first hour on the premises, an allowance is made for travel and mileage, The hourly rates are made known at the initial contact, times are also recorded on the property.
Click on this link for Part P Requirements and what electrical work needs to be legally notified in domestic properties. When you sell your home you will also have to produce a Part P certificate for all pertinent work, so stay within the law. Industrial electrical installations and maintenance are a speciality.
Activities include: –
- Electrical repairs and Electrical installations in Homes, Offices, Shops and all other Commercial and Industrial premises.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports, Electrical Visual Condition Reports for Landlords and Electrical Safety Certificates for the Electrical Condition of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Premises.
- PAT Testing in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Premises.
- Emergency Lighting – Inspections, Installations and Testing Reports.
- Telephone repairs such as “No Dial Tone” and “Phone Crackle” by a Telephone Engineer.
- Fire Alarms and Smoke Alarms – Installation and Servicing.
- Fire Extinguishers – Installation and Servicing.
- Security Cameras and Security Alarms – Installation and Servicing.
- TV Aerials and TV Dish – Installation and servicing for SKY, BT, Freeview and Virgin etc.
Electricity is dangerous to life! See the disturbing videos by the Electrical Safety Council here: Real Life Stories
Electrical Activities in Homes, includes Smart Home Electrical Installations, Outdoor Garden Electrics, Electrics for Ovens and Hobs, Bathroom Fans, Kitchen Fans, Electrics in Garages, Door and Gate Access, Electrics for Shutter Doors and Shutter Windows, Electrics for Nurse Call Systems and Electrics for House Extensions, Conservatories, Swimming Pools, Garden Ponds, Garden Sheds and Garages.
Electrical Activities in Commercial and Industrial Properties include the Design, Installation and Repair of Distribution Switchgear, Power Transformers, Switchgear, Motor Control Centres, Variable Speed Drives and Power Factor Correction Equipment. Permit to Work and Lockout Systems developed for all types of Industries and at all Voltage levels up to 11kV and above. A specialty is Lighting Design for installations in homes, shops, offices, restaurants and industries including area lighting for carparks, footpaths, streets and roads.
Electrical Inspection Reports include Electrical Certificates, Electrical Installation Condition Reports (E.I.C.R.’s), Landlord’s Electrical Safety Reports, Visual Condition Reports and PAT Testing in Hotels, Guest Houses, Restaurants, Mobile Catering Vans, Caravans, Caravan Sites and Fast Food establishments, all as required for Licensing or Insurance purposes. Contact us if you need an Electrical Certificate or an Electrical Report.
Petrochemical and other Hazardous Areas are also catered for, including Explosive Dusty Atmospheres, Petrol Station Forecourts, Distilleries and Paint Booths etc.
Use the easy contact-us form for all enquiries, a reply will be sent to your email address within a very short period.