Electrical Contractor – Domestic, Industrial & Commercial.
Searching for an Electrical Contractor near me or a local Electrician near me? Electrical work is carried out in homes, offices, shops and other commercial/industrial premises. LiteCor is registered with the NICEIC for your peace of mind.
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism is just part of the deal from LiteCor Electrical.
Routine Electrical Condition Inspections and Reports, carried out for Housing of Multiple Occupancy – HMO’s, shops, offices, restaurants, takeaways, fast food establishments, hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfast premises, day care centres, nursing homes, garden centres, farms, dog kennels, agricultural premises, veterinary premises, stables, dog boarding kennels, mobile catering vans, caravan sites and caravans etc.
Telephone: 01494 535 904 or email: email@example.com. Circuit breaker tripping?, fuse blowing ? – Telephone 07943 179 505 for an Emergency Electrician.
Electrical work in Commercial and Industrial Premises includes design, repairs, preventative maintenance, system protection studies, electrical condition reports and operational safety studies : –
- Electrical Distribution Systems catered for in industrial premises include Oil filled Switchgear, Vacuum Breakers, Oil Filled Transformers, Encapsulated Power Transformers and Motor Control Centres etc. by a qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer.
- Systems with A.C. and D.C. Electric motors, of all types and kW sizes (with voltages up to 11kV), and their controls are designed, serviced and installed. e.g. A.C. motor types include squirrel cage, wound rotor with sliprings, direct on line, (D.O.L.), synchronous and variable speed drives with thyristor controllers etc. D.C. motors include those with shunt, series and compound windings.
- Installation, fault finding and repairs carried out for electric motors and motor controls. This is a speciality by the owner of LiteCor who is a qualified Electrical Engineer, including electric motors for 3 phase A.C. and D.C. including variable speed drives.
- Electrical Inspections on the Condition of Electrical installations – E.I.C.R.’s
- Power and Earthing surveys carried out for harmonic analysis and power factor correction equipment.
- Thermal Imaging Surveys aka Thermographic Surveys can be carried out to detect overtemperatures on equipment.
- Preventative maintenance schedules also prepared to minimise unplanned breakdowns in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Surveys of lighting illumination levels, fire alarms and security alarms carried out.
- Safety reviews and recommendations, carried out for all types of industrial plant and equipment.
- Operational safety systems such as Permit to Work and Lock Out Procedures, drawn up to suit particular requirements in all types of industries,
- Routine Electrical Inspection reports carried out: electrical-inspection-reports-in-high-wycombe
- Petrochemical and other hazardous areas, such as explosive dust atmospheres and paint booths catered for.
- Equipment supplied with D.C. voltages and Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas are also catered for.
- Site Lockout Procedures and Safety Systems including Electrical Permits to Work, can also be drawn up by an ex-factory engineer for all types of industries.
- System and protection studies are also carried out for distribution equipment such as MV/LV transformers, Protection Relays, Metering, Switchboards, Power Factor Equipment, UPS backup supplies and PLC’s.
- All 3 phase voltage levels handled up to 400V, 3.3kV, 6.6kV and 11kV.
Contact LiteCor Electrical for an electrician in your home, if you have no electric power or no lights, or you need to find an electrician to carry out electrical work in your property. Work includes electrical rewires, fuseboard replacements, new consumer units, additional lighting points, new led lighting, additional electrical sockets, outdoor electrical lighting, outdoor electrical sockets, electric oven replacement, kitchen electrical alterations and electrical inspection reports in homes, shops, offices and other commercial and industrial properties, including landlord safety electrical reports on the electrical condition of electrical installations in rented properties, including Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s). Telephone 07943 179 505 for an emergency electrician in High Wycombe.
LiteCor Electrical has Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance, (the latter is needed for those issuing Electrical Inspection Reports, and for Portable Appliance Testing).
Use the easy contact-us form for all enquiries, a reply will be sent to your email address within a very short period. Telephone 07943 179 505 for an emergency electrician, or to get a quote from an electrician to work in your property from an NICEIC registered, electrical contractor.
Electrician in Beaconsfield, Electrician in Bucks, Electrician in Gerrards Cross, Electrician in Chalfont St Peter, Electrician in Chilterns, Electrician in HP4, Electrician in HP5, Electrician in HP6, Electrician in HP7, Electrician in HP8, Electrician in HP9, Electrician in HP10, Electrician in HP11, Electrician in HP12, Electrician in HP13, Electrician in HP14, Electrician in HP15, Electrician in HP16, Electrician in HP17, Electrician in HP18, Electrician in HP19, Electrician in HP20, Electrician in HP21, Electrician in HP22, Electrician in HP23, Electrician in HP27, Electrician in LU6, Electrician in LU7, Electrician in MK17, Electrician in MK18, Electrician in MK19, Electrician in NN13, Electrician in OX44, Electrician in SL0, Electrician in SL2, Electrician in SL3, Electrician in SL6, Electrician in SL7, Electrician in SL8, Electrician in SL9, Electrician in UB9.