Terms and Conditions
- LiteCor Electrical will supply, install, connect and test all equipment and accessories, as detailed in the estimate or quotation, as required to meet the performance of that equipment or system. Equipment or accessories supplied by the customer, shall not be guaranteed by LiteCor Electrical.
- Payment terms will be as the submitted quotation or estimate, payment is due on completion of works unless prior agreement has been made. Steps will be taken to recover outstanding payments, after a one month period from the date of submission of the invoice.
- Equipment or accessories supplied by the customer, shall be installed in good faith, and be complete with all parts and instruction manuals necessary, but no guarantee will be made by LiteCor Electrical for that equipment.
- All equipment supplied and install by LiteCor Electrical shall be guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of completion for the installation. This guarantee does not apply to consumables, such as lamps and batteries.
- Where the installation of equipment and accessories is under the direct control of LiteCor Electrical, all reasonable measures shall be taken in order to meet the agreed completion dates, LiteCor Electrical will not be held responsible for late delivery of equipment or accessories.
- Common law will govern all contracted work by LiteCor Electrical.