- Electrical Engineer High Wycombe
Electrical Engineer High Wycombe
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism are part of the deal from LiteCor Electrical.
Are you searching for an electrical engineer, an electrical designer, an electrical contractor, an electrician or the NICEIC? The owner of LiteCor is an experienced, qualified Electrical Engineer and carries out the electrical design, specification and project management of Lighting and Power installations for all types of Commercial and Industrial premises and for voltages up to 11kV. Also included are electrical distribution layouts, system protection studies, site surveys for earthing, lighting and power, emergency lighting, fire alarms, feasibility studies, site conformance to statutory requirements, power factor correction, safety procedures and permit to work systems for all disciplines including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation. Telephone 07943 179 505 or 01494 535 904, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us Form
All work is guaranteed for 12 months, where found to be due to faulty material supplied by LiteCor Electrical, (excluding consumables). For more information on what we do – click on “Our Services” above.
The owner of LiteCor Electrical is a time served electrician for electrical repairs, electrical inspections and electrical installations in homes, commercial and industrial installations, including fire alarms, security alarms, emergency lighting and telephones. The owner was also trained as a Senior Authorised Person with the an electricity supplier in Scotland for voltages up to 275kV.
Activities are carried out in the following types of premises, including
- Industrial Premises.
- Commercial Premises.
- Agriculture Premises.
- Privately owned houses.
- Rented premises.
- Stables and Kennels.
- Nursing Homes.
- Farming Premises.
- Mobile Homes.
- Caravans & Caravan Sites.
- Mobile Catering Vans.
Activities include the design, installation, testing and maintenance for
- Distribution Equipment.
- Motor Controls
- PLC Controls.
- Relay Protection Systems.
- Site Surveys Earthing.
- System Protection Studies.
- Power Factor Correction.
- Planned Maintenance.
- Electric Motor Protection.
- Lighting & Power Systems.
- Permits to Work.
Inspection Reports including thermal imaging as applicable, carried out for
- Industrial Premises.
- Electrical Switchgear.
- Electric Motors.
- Electrical Switchrooms.
- All Electrical Installations.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Fire Alarms.
- Security Alarms.
- Protection Systems.
- Security Cameras.
- Portable Appliances.
Electrical Engineer in High Wycombe, NICEIC registered as an Electrician, Domestic Installer and an Approved Electrical Contractor, with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial work.
Call or leave a message on 07943 179 505 or 01494 535 904, Email to email@example.com
Use the Contact Us Form
for all enquiries, a reply will be sent to your email address within a short period.
Electrical Distribution Systems catered for in industrial premises include:-
- Oil filled Switchgear, Vacuum Breakers, Oil Filled Transformers, Encapsulated Power Transformers and Motor Control Centres.
- A.C. and D.C. Electric motors of all types and kW sizes, their controls are designed, serviced and installed. i.e. A.C. motor types include squirrel cage, wound rotor with sliprings, direct on line, (D.O.L.), synchronous and variable speed drives with thyristor controllers etc. D.C. motors include those with shunt, series and compound windings.
- Installation, fault finding and repairs carried out for electric motors and motor controls, including electric motors for 3 phase A.C. and D.C.
- Electrical Inspections on the Condition of Electrical installations – E.I.C.R.’s
- Power and Earthing surveys carried out for harmonic analysis and power factor correction equipment.
- Thermal Imaging Surveys aka Thermographic Surveys can be carried out to detect overtemperatures for equipment.
- Preventative maintenance schedules also prepared to minimise unplanned breakdowns in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Surveys of lighting illumination levels, fire alarms and security alarms carried out.
- Safety reviews and recommendations, carried out for all types of industrial plant and equipment.
- Operational safety systems such as Permit to Work and Lock Out Procedures, are drawn up to suit the particular requirements for all types of industries,
- Petrochemical and other hazardous areas, such as explosive dust atmospheres and paint booths are catered for.
- System and protection studies are also carried out for distribution equipment such as MV/LV transformers, Protection Relays, Metering, Switchboards, Power Factor Equipment, UPS backup supplies and PLC’s.
- All 3 phase voltage levels handled including 3.3kV, 6.6kV and 11kV.
Electrical Engineer in High Wycombe, Ascot, Amersham, Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Berkhamstead, Bisham, Booker, Bourne End, Bucks, Chalfonts, Chesham, Chilterns, Chinnor, Chalfont St. Giles, Chorleywood, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Cookham Rise, Downley, Farnham Common, Flackwell Heath, Gerrards Cross, Great Missenden, Hazlemere, Henley-on-Thames, Jordans, Kingshill, Loudwater, Maidenhead, Marlow, Micklefield, Penn, Prestwood, Princes Risborough, Sands, Seer Green, Slough, Stokenchurch, Stoke Poges, Thame, Tring, Tylers Green, Uxbridge, Walter’s Ash, Wendover, West Wycombe, Windsor and Wooburn Green. Postal codes include: HP 8, HP9, HP10, HP11, HP12, HP13, HP14, HP15, HP16, HP17, HP18, HP19, HP20, HP21, HP22, HP23, HP27, HP4, HP5, HP6, HP7, HP8, HP9, LU6, LU7, MK17, MK18, MK19, NN13, OX6, OX9, OX33, OX44, RG9, SL0, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL6, SL7, SL8, SL9, UB9 and WD3.