- Security Camera Service High Wycombe.
Security Camera Service High Wycombe.
Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism are part of the deal from LiteCor Electrical.
This Security Camera company is a registered Electrical Contractor in High Wycombe and carries out Security Camera installation and repairs, for all makes and models of security cameras dependent on your budget. Telephone 07943 179 505 or 01494 535 904. Email to email@example.com. Use the Contact Us Form for all Electrical Services. The installation and servicing of Fire Alarms, Security Alarms and Smart Door Bells, Security Lighting, Door Intercoms, Door Viewers, Door and Gate Access, Staff ID Access, Turnstiles and Electrical Roller Shutter Doors is also carried out. All work is guaranteed for 12 months, where found to be due to faulty material supplied by LiteCor Electrical, (excluding consumables). The company has Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance for your peace of mind. For more information on what we do – click on “Our Services” above.
Activities are carried out in the following types of premises, including
- Industrial Premises.
- Commercial Premises.
- Agriculture Premises.
- Privately owned houses.
- Rented premises.
- Stables and Kennels.
- Nursing Homes.
- Farming Premises.
- Mobile Homes.
- Caravans & Caravan Sites.
- Mobile Catering Vans.
Activities include the design, installation, testing and maintenance for
- Security Cameras.
- Security Alarms
- WiFi Systems
- Ethernet systems.
- Loud ringing bells.
- New electrical sockets.
- New Phone extensions.
- Interface with Security.
- Interface with Fire Alarms.
Installation and Repairs of Security Cameras carried out in such premises as
- Private Housing.
- Commercial Premises.
- Car Parks.
- Shopping Arcades
Some questions for you to achieve a tailor made installation.
The integration of a CCTV system can be carried out with other security and lighting systems.
- Why do you need to install a CCTV camera system? – To record access by security cameras in a driveway, a building. a shop, an office, a car park or an employee working area?. Do you require vehicle number plate recognition? Do you require facial recognition? Do you need to record activity round the clock (in real time), or only at specific times when movement is detected?, (this will save you time, when viewing recordings on playback for a CCTV Security Camera system. Do you want two way communication with those in the security camera view? Do you want indoor or outdoor lighting to come on, when activity is detected?
- How do you want images stored for a CCTV system? Images can be stored on the camera itself, on a computer or on a digital video recorder (DVR). The output from an IP camera is digital and is recorded without change; the output from an analogue camera is first digitised and then stored. DVRs and computer software offer the ability to record multiple channels, i.e. images from several cameras at the same time, regardless of the camera type.
- Do you need to access your CCTV images remotely while abroad? Do you want to receive email or text alerts if suspicious activity is detected by your CCTV system? IP cameras can be connected to the internet to relay images anywhere, and both IP cameras and DVRs have the capability for motion detection, this avoids needless recording when no motion is present, and allows rapid access to specific recordings.
- Do you need fixed or movable Security Cameras for your Closed Circuit Camera system? Camera housings can either contain fixed cameras, trained on a single location, or PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom), cameras that can rotate 360°, and those systems that provide pre-programmed ‘tours’ of an area. Motion detectors can be added to any Security Camera system, so that the camera can wake up and also focus opon suspicious activity.
- Do you want the facility for voice announcements and listening in? This is available and gives you communication via loudspeakers, and also records speech and noises on your system.
When integrated with an intruder alarm, a CCTV system can be set to record images at a higher resolution when the alarm is set or activated. When integrated with an access control system, CCTV can provide additional visual verification that a person has authorised access. Your specific integration requirements will influence the type of camera and recording equipment you need.
Automatic telephone calls in the event of alarms on your property,
can be programmed to be sent to your nominated telephones.
Telephone o7943 179 505 or 01494 535 904. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the Contact Us Form
for all Electrical Services.
Security Camera service in High Wycombe, Ascot, Amersham, Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Berkhamstead, Bisham, Booker, Bourne End, Bucks, Chalfonts, Chesham, Chilterns, Chinnor, Chalfont St. Giles, Chorleywood, Cookham, Cookham Dean, Cookham Rise, Downley, Farnham Common, Flackwell Heath, Gerrards Cross, Great Missenden, Hazlemere, Henley-on-Thames, Jordans, Kingshill, Loudwater, Maidenhead, Marlow, Micklefield, Penn, Prestwood, Princes Risborough, Sands, Seer Green, Slough, Stokenchurch, Stoke Poges, Thame, Tring, Tylers Green, Uxbridge, Walter’s Ash, Wendover, West Wycombe, Windsor and Wooburn Green. Postal codes include: HP 8, HP9, HP10, HP11, HP12, HP13, HP14, HP15, HP16, HP17, HP18, HP19, HP20, HP21, HP22, HP23, HP27, HP4, HP5, HP6, HP7, HP8, HP9, LU6, LU7, MK17, MK18, MK19, NN13, OX6, OX9, OX33, OX44, RG9, SL0, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL6, SL7, SL8, SL9, UB9 and WD3.